Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Awareness of Human Emotion is the gauge to Oneโ€™s Energy Source. If One cannot control their emotions, they are incapable of monitoring & managing their own Energy Source, which will allow outside forces to siphon from it.

Do not feed the vampire beast. โŒโ˜ ๏ธโŒ

Stay in Your ๐Ÿ’“ peaceful.
Have faith Patriots.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Absolutely love David Icke! One of my early teachers! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm still holding steady at "10"

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Today we have US 12000 troups, 2000 Marines & 2 large aircraft carries off coast of Middle East & Israel. They are sitting ducks. Mil experts say Blinken wants them to be hit so we can declare WWE. Why has Congress permitted this ? Very troubling :(

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

PJ777 posted VK done in 30 days. His decision will be based on US events I suspect. Any comments Kim ? :)

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Like to know more on the "VK leaving"

(1) Show this thread