Greetings All,

Once, I stood amidst America's elite, much like how Princess Diana was British royalty. But what brought us together as friends? An ominous cloud of threat looming over our heads!
Why did certain factions within the U.S. Government target me?
I had undeniable evidence of the unspeakable dark practices and corruption at the highest echelons of society, involving names like Jeffrey Epstein, the Clintons, Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, and many more.

And Princess Diana? Why was she perceived as a threat by the Royal Family?
She was privy to their most intimate secrets, from clandestine affairs to darker deeds, and she was determined to shed light on them.

In just 9 days, we're going live to unmask the hidden truths.

John F. Kennedy Jr.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I really wish we didn't have to miss out on all the time watching their lives unfold but I certainly appreciate their sacrifice for us and the world. I always admired them both and truly hope that this is true. Maybe it's a start back to trusting again. I can only hope.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I would not want to be "famous."
Imagine everyone feeling they "know" you and have an opinion about you. That must be a burden.

No thanks!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yeah, I have the utmost respect for ones called to that, made for that by God. BUT as for me, under the radar is my spot. : )

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It is enough NOT being well known and folks trying to put us in parameters that have nothing to do with us. I agree fren.

(2) Show this thread