Greetings All,

Once, I stood amidst America's elite, much like how Princess Diana was British royalty. But what brought us together as friends? An ominous cloud of threat looming over our heads!
Why did certain factions within the U.S. Government target me?
I had undeniable evidence of the unspeakable dark practices and corruption at the highest echelons of society, involving names like Jeffrey Epstein, the Clintons, Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, and many more.

And Princess Diana? Why was she perceived as a threat by the Royal Family?
She was privy to their most intimate secrets, from clandestine affairs to darker deeds, and she was determined to shed light on them.

In just 9 days, we're going live to unmask the hidden truths.

John F. Kennedy Jr.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Aloha
Wow they both look great!
They were saved by God Almighty!
When you do good, you get good
Thank you for The Plan, and for saving my life 😍

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We think we have been waiting long omgoodness imagine how long it has been for them.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

My exact thoughts a while back.
Jr has been waiting his entire life
is what he told Nino. Assuming Juan is jr. 😍

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I really wish we didn't have to miss out on all the time watching their lives unfold but I certainly appreciate their sacrifice for us and the world. I always admired them both and truly hope that this is true. Maybe it's a start back to trusting again. I can only hope.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Think it would not be fun being well known.

(1) Show this thread

I think she DID see lizardbreath manifest.