Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Wow .... possible ...

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Yes!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

The first pic, it looks like the white hair has been sprayed on with a pic editing program.

And those black eyebrows and white hair, wouldn't happen. The eyebrows would be more grey at least.

The second pic looks pretty good though.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Yes, it looks just like him

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Oh hell no! The nose is all wrong and after all the surgery he had done to it there wasn't enough left for any more surgeries.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

They say your nose does not stop growing, the older you get the bigger your nose becomes

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

With MedBed technology you can determine your features......if it is him, maybe he wanted a do-over on that nose job! 🤷

(2) Show this thread

It would be so awesome. 😍https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk23WM_9FeU

Michael Jackson - Human Nature (Official HD Video) - YouTube

“Human Nature" by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYDSubscribe to the official Michael Jackson YouTube Channel:...

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Believe it or not

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Time will tell if MJ is still alive.
I certainly hope that he is!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Hope too !!!

(1) Show this thread

No?

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

? .... I don't know ....
😳

(1) Show this thread