๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

๐Ÿ’ฅ KNOW YOUR ENEMY ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Earth has been operating under a shadow government and 13 family bloodlines are the 'shadows' controlling humanity.

The definition of shadows=demons. Theyโ€™ve been mocking us for decades. They have the ability to shape shift into a humans, animals, or objects. There are hundreds of songs that talk about shadows. ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/d5U1VgV7puw?si=k9-v3UsZWW4QgCF2

Demons feed on our energetic energies when we become angry, fear, depressed, anxiety, which leaves us feeling depleted in our life force.

Please stay strong in your faith, WE HAVE THE POWER to cast them out and not allow them to feed on our energy. They run away from Father God because theyโ€™re terrified of his power.

Itโ€™s so important NOW to lose fear because fear creates anxiety and that is food for demons. Donโ€™t allow these shadows to feed on you & destroy your happiness & joy. Your birthright! YOU HAVE THE POWER to destroy these cowards. We are made in the image of God.

WE ARE STRONG!

This is a start ๐Ÿ˜

If we can endure the Truth of the Children

We can endure anything imho.

No one need fear

WE KNOW HOW THIS ENDS

#GodWins

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

โœจ๐ŸŒŸ Evangelina ...NOW read this on Truth Social ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Iโ€™m so ready for CIC Trumpโ€™s return and the Truth fully to be revealed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—

Thank you, Sir, for ๏ฟผsharing the TRUTH!

Que vรฉritรฉ arrive ๐Ÿ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

Everything following#3 resonates!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›โœจ

(3) Show this thread