πŸ’₯ KNOW YOUR ENEMY πŸ’₯

Earth has been operating under a shadow government and 13 family bloodlines are the 'shadows' controlling humanity.

The definition of shadows=demons. They’ve been mocking us for decades. They have the ability to shape shift into a humans, animals, or objects. There are hundreds of songs that talk about shadows. πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/d5U1VgV7puw?si=k9-v3UsZWW4QgCF2

Demons feed on our energetic energies when we become angry, fear, depressed, anxiety, which leaves us feeling depleted in our life force.

Please stay strong in your faith, WE HAVE THE POWER to cast them out and not allow them to feed on our energy. They run away from Father God because they’re terrified of his power.

It’s so important NOW to lose fear because fear creates anxiety and that is food for demons. Don’t allow these shadows to feed on you & destroy your happiness & joy. Your birthright! YOU HAVE THE POWER to destroy these cowards. We are made in the image of God.

WE ARE STRONG!

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

So very true !! Thank you for the reminder 😊

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

This is a start 😁

If we can endure the Truth of the Children

We can endure anything imho.

No one need fear

WE KNOW HOW THIS ENDS

#GodWins

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

✨🌟 Evangelina ...NOW read this on Truth Social 😲

I’m so ready for CIC Trump’s return and the Truth fully to be revealed πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’—

Thank you, Sir, for οΏΌsharing the TRUTH!

(1) Show this thread