Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Awesome story!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Amazing. ❤️❤️❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Never Give Up... when you can see, feel and know in your heart what is right.... chasing your dream works.😎.😊.

The first 2 VK history clips kinda freaked me out. This one melted my heart. I love happy tears ❤

Love this!!!!! Woe to evil people who harm God's animals. I have a neighbor who over the past three years have brutally killed four of his dogs on purpose. There is a place in hell for people like him and I hope it comes soon!!!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Animal cruelty is a federal felony (thx to Trump). He needs to be charged and thrown in jail and lose everything.

(1) Show this thread

do unto others as you would want done unto you

What a beautiful story!!! Thanks for sharing! 💕

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Animals don't fake it like that other creature called Humanity....

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

They rescue us.