We've been lied to about everything...

What else are [they] hiding???

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

When the frequency of Earth rises to a certain level the Alarm will go off and the Nephilim will awaken?! So I once read anyway. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈπŸ’―

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

On the other side of the ice wall...that's where I'm thinking all this stuff is...

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Were the Rock Alive is one of my favorite
subjects! It is so wild!!

I watched this video yesterday on Atlantis.
I hope you will take the time to watch it.

We know something cataclysmic happened.
Apparently several times.. (at least 5-6 resets). This video on the Power of Crystals (they powered cities)and how Atlantis misused it and ultimately caused their own demise was super interesting.

What ensued definitely could have resulted
in what your clip is showing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUDXzk_OwqU&t=3s

"Do Not Repeat Their Mistakes!" The Reasons Behind the Fall of Atlantis ✨ Dolores Cannon - YouTube

Have you ever wondered about the legendary lost civilization of Atlantis? The very mention of its name conjures up images of a once-mighty civilization that ...