NO FEAR!
WE GOT THIS!

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR LITERALLY FOR YEARS NOW!

God woke us up early for a reason, so we could be the voice of reason during what is coming, so we could be prepared and help others be prepared instead of being in fear and chaos!

It is no accident that we are all here right now during this
Greatest Time in Human History.

God chose you to be here because He knew you would never give up and never give in!

The trillions of lives lived and daily minute by minute choices that had to happen exactly as it has for us to be right here right now are not even something anyone but God could calculate.

🙏Prepared and in prayer over fear!
satan's hell matrix is going down!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In perpetual prayer and contemplation of events to come…love over fear.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

😘💜🙏

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Spreading the word

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

So be it.
LOVE

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

😘🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

AMEN!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I believe you Nana! 🙏❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Just my opinions.😘

(1) Show this thread

❤️