I'M BACK!
I DON'T USUALLY SHARE MY PERSONAL TRIALS, BUT I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS, THEY TOLD ME I HAD CANCER!
I TOLD THEM THEY'RE FULL OF SHIT, LOL!
I SAID PROVE IT!
SO I HAD TO GO THROUGH EXTENSIVE TESTING & A BIOPSY. & WHEN THE RESULTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE I LAUGHED & SAID I KNEW IT!
CRAZY STORY...I WAS UNDER ANESTHESIA & I WAS VISITED BY AN ANGEL & HE WHISPERED IN MY EAR "I WILL BE FINE & I HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO" THEN HE GENTLY KISSED ME ON THE FOREHEAD & SAID I AM LOVED BY GOD IN HEAVEN BEYOND MEASURE!
WHEN I CAME OUT OF IT I THOUGHT I MUST HAVE BEEN DREAMING, BUT WHEN I LOOKED ON MY TRAY TABLE THERE WAS A HEART SHAPED MOONSTONE LAYING THERE! I ASKED THE NURSES IF THEY HAD PUT IT THERE, THEY ALL SAID NO, ONE WAS IN MY ROOM THAT NIGHT, THE 17TH!
I AM FOREVER CHANGED! & STILL IN SHOCK!
THANX TO ALL WHO SENT ME MESSAGES! I WILL REPLY ASAP! GOD LOVES ALL OF US BEYOND MEASURE! BELIEVE IT! 😍😍😍

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I love it.. PROVE IT. I uttered the same words about my dog. They couldnt either. It always seems to be cancer when they dont know what is is.

Write it all down, every tiny detail... on bad days read it and remember how special you are to God in Heaven.

Never ever ever forget that dream or what ever interaction you had. Humans will doubt you but you know better. That is the power of following your own life path and no one can take that away from you.

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Love that attitude..."prove it!"
Glad you're OK!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

i am no one to be truffled with. That is all you need to know.

Glory to God⚜️❗️⚜️

🙏🙏🙏💗💗💥🔥😄this is AWESOME...love you

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING. NEEDED SOME GOOD NEWS. SO GLAD YOU ARE OK. GOD BLESS.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Wow! That is amazing! Thank God you are a strong woman [they] couldn’t fear monger! So happy you are here with all of us! God bless.💕

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

God is absolutely good!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless and I am glad you are back!!! Soon that ordeal will just be a fading memory! 💫

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thank U
I Needed That!
Lov U 💞

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Praise the Lord! You believe Him and that helps Him save you from evils and falsities. The angels rejoice over you🙏😇

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Welcome back ♥️
Did the kiss jolt you back? My husband had a terrible shoulder pain for weeks, couldn't move his neck at all. One night his mom came in his dream and told him he's fine but slow down. She then touched his shoulder and he jolted awake saying he felt like he was shocked!!! Pain was gone 🙏❤️
*Let the emotions flow, you shouldn't fight them or try to bury them internally...just something I wish someone told me back in 97

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

You are truly blessed, friend! ❤️🙏
What an experience! 🙌🏼
Glad you are back here

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response New Years Day to her Publication

IT SEEMS I AM! 😉
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!
GOD BLESS! 😍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

AWW! 😉
WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR! MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO HEAR IT! GOD BLESS! 😘

(1) Show this thread

Anon Strength 💥

That is a precious gift you were given 💗💗💫🙏

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

😂YES! I FEEL HONOURED FOR SURE! 😍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

AWESOME!! THANK YOU HUN FOR THE SHARE! YES WE ARE! CRAZY! 😂😂😂

😄🔥💥💗this is Awesome !!

(3) Show this thread

Absolutely Amazing! Father in Heaven is So Good!
❤️🥰🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

THANX GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!! 👑

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

😘😘😉

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!! You are chosen, as we all are!! Such an AMAZING time to BE ALIVE!! 💕 🙏

I AM so happy that you were protected in the hospital by God Almighty and His Angels!! Much LOVE to you Patriot and ThanQ for sharing your WONDERFUL TESTIMONY!! 💕 🙏 😇 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

🙏🏻🕊

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIGHT ANGEL!
THAT MEANS SO MUCH!
I AM STILL IN SHOCK!
WHY ME I ASKED?
THE ANSWER
WHY NOT ME!!!
WERE ALL DESERVING OF A MIRACLE!
YOU FIRST HAVE TO BELIEVE IT CAN HAPPEN! GOD BLESS HUGZ

(2) Show this thread

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE HEALINGS AND RECOVERY . IN JESUS NAME AMEN ,, I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK , BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS MY FRIEND

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

AWESOME!
I APPRECIATE THE PRAYERS & WELL WISHES! IT MEANS ALOT! 😀
GOD BLESS! 😁

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Beautiful blessings🛐 Amen🕊️

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

THANK YOU SWEETHEART! GOD BLESS! 😍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Wow! Thanks for sharing!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

YOUR WELCOME! THANK YOU! ENJOY! 😁

(1) Show this thread

❤️

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

👍😍

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Amazing story, so glad you are well. God is so good! Now time for patriot shit, right?

In response The Real Me to her Publication

OH! 😌😘
WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SHARING IS GOOD!
YOU BETCHA!!!
IT'S TIME! 👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Very cool! Glad you are here, and no longer in hospital! Whilst there, you probably learned many things! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

THANK YOU DEAR!
I'M GLAD TO STILL BE HERE! HOSPITALS ARE NO FUN, BUT YES IT WAS A LIFE LESSON! 😍

(1) Show this thread