Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Oʼ Boy WTF

Try this out:
1. Go to Google.
2. Type in hydroxychloroquine and hit enter
3. Then click on the 'Tools' button (bottom right above search results)
4. Click drop down on 'Any time'
5. Set date from 1995-2010
6. Read about all HCQ cures!

Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

I have another one that will blow your mind... go to NIH.gov and type Ivermectin and cancer in the search bar, prepare for Jaw to drop! https://www.nih.gov/

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I can't wait!
Thank you 😍

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Amazing how it was suggested use to treat diabetes. I know a few who could benefit but it would flip their lid… not ready yet for alternative ideas 🫣

Mentions many uses but in the first paragraph it says "not recommended for covid 19". That would be enough to throw some people off. But what can you expect from google.

I tried but it would not let me customize the date.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

That's weird, it did for me.

(1) Show this thread