A psyop to get the whole world to turn against the military-industrial complex and demand it is dismantled.

Biblical.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yeah...all of it go poof...every fooking piece of their system. Especially that fake "money" that people sell themselves for every day.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Hi, Martin. I just posted Drop 755, which reminds me of your post

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Hope you're doing well my friend. Personally, I could cut a bitch.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

May never happen, but a good what if

Article XX

Those working within government and throughout their tenure in elected office, cannot hold certain stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and the like that either profit off military exercises, wars, battles, contracts etc.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Biblical indeed!!! πŸ’―

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin πŸ‘‹
I didn't know this.
I know there are two military's
Satan and CIC Trump's
I put my money on Trump 😍
Hope you are having a great day.πŸ‘‹