I have absolutely no hope for the future after seeing this video https://notthebee.com/article/i-have-absolutely-no-hope-for-the-future-after-seeing-this-video via@Not_the_Bee

Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response John Burke to his Publication

I can beat that, I work with 2 people now who don't know how to put air in a tire. All the young people I try and train cant be taught, they don't hold onto information. I explain things in great detail, I even physically show them how to do something... not one of them can duplicate anything. The really sad thing is they think they are smart and do there job well. Working in the matrix has become a nightmare.

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I'm a union carpenter, been one for over 30 years. The kids I have to try to train are so soft, dumb and lazy it's frustrating. And yes they all think they are doing a great job. Every once in a while, you get a good one. That is rare though.

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response John Burke to his Publication

That flag cuts off the oxygen to their brains.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
(1) Show this thread