Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

seems normal for a politician lol.......how does one sexually assault a d1 college male wrestler.....without ending up tied in a knot? lol

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

yes; when you are a white hat.

They’re all from the same Cloth❗️😠ALL OF THEM❗️It’s a big CLUB, THE PEDO CLUB😠Parasites useless eaters all Politicians and 3 letters agencies ❗️

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Where is Assang come on! Really? Get serious!

Assange in Ecuador Embasy

Assange in Wit Protection

Assange in Cheyene Mtn

Assange w/Epstein McCaffe

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Jimmy's gonna get exposed.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Gubbermint attracts the very people that shouldn't be anywhere near it in the first place....

All we can use gubbermint now for is a filter to remove the filth of humanity because the filth always ends up in the exact same spot, ALWAYS....=)

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's why Trumped endorsed him for SOH...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Why would Trump give him the Medal of Freedom? Deep state accuses lots of good guys of terrible things--including Trump. Why are we so quick to believe?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-rewards-gop-ally-rep-jim-jordan-with-medal-of-freedom

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

THERES RUMORS OF INPROPRIETIES WHEN HE WAS A COLLEGE WRESTLING COACH SOOO........STOTLIGHT LIGHTS UP EVERYTHING

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

He's not one of the good ones..

(5) Show this thread

I don’t think any of them are good. 100% evil

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

How did he juggle being a Congressman and a coach between 1994/1995?

Trump has him cornered!

More bombshells from Ariel.

If you want to see the comments and his full story on Jim Jordan, here is the link.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1713380719915892849?s=46

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

and is J.J. why prop1 in Ohio (the most dystopian abortion law ever) has gained such momentum in the *once* TRUMP countryside there? And is J.J.'s blackened eye the why there are tranny flags are flying at the sanctuary entrances to churches in Grandville? (And Columbus)

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

"When all is exposed, 98% of Washington will fall."
-Julian Assange

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Where's Julian???

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Julian Assange is a clone and "their" controlled opposition.

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Ether Way Pisses Me Off!
So Sick of > [The Getting Played VIBES!!!]

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

This is really disappointing, on a much higher level, no doubt! I have a really bad feeling about him, and never did before.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Yikes - now I am all confused again

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Same here. Just never ends.

(1) Show this thread