Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Ivermectin & HCQ easily available from this site : https://buyivermectinforhumans.us

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

MOST DEFINATELY!!!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Ivermectin to the rescue

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Helped a friend with her bedbug problem. Bed bugs are easily killed with heat. Throw all the cloths and linens in large black garbage bags and let them sit in the sun a couple days. Get yourself a steamer and just start steaming the shit out of everything. Lastly, have a pest control dude with a dog that specializes in bed bugs. After all the above we had gotten rid of all her bed bugs save fo one last batch that were hiding underneath a cedar chest at the foot of the bed, the dog found that and we simply applied the steam. The dog inspection cost $350. Money well spent. Before we learned about the garbage bags and the steam she had spent a couple thousand bucks. If you don't have a steamer I suggest a steam iron. Just over your mattresses with a sheet and steam the shit out of them. Also, diatomaceous earth kills em too just sprinkle some on your mattress or furniture.

(2) Show this thread