I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Just another testimony. But this one is precautionary. If it's working, don't stop.

FENBENDAZOLE ANTI CANCER TREATMENT WORKS! CANCER ARE PARASITES.

• Fenbendazole (222mg)
• Vitamin E (800IU daily)
• Curcumin (600mg daily)
• CBD oil (25mg per day)
• Berberine & Quercetine

JOE TIPPENS PROTOCOL - FENBENDAZOLE - PARASITES AND CANCER TREATMENT

Subscribe and share >> S E E | Secret History on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Does anyone know if the Fenbendazole is daily? I have seen some people say to take it 3 days on and 4 days off, and others saying daily, and others saying to take it for 10-14 days only.

Anyone know what the actual protocol is? When I looked it up it didn't explain it well.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Safeguard is also fenben, but in liquid form. We use it for our sheep and goats.

Amazon. Get the 444mg and break them in half for the dose of 222mg. You get twice the amount for just a little extra cost instead of paying for the lower dose and doubling it and paying extra. If that makes sense.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Done!

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

FENBEN.com The tumors are egg sacs from mother parasites that did not pass out of the body. They stick together and form the growth. The FENBEN dissolves the egg sacs and kills the parasite.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

You can even get it on Amazon or Tractor Supply.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

What brand from tractor supply?

(1) Show this thread