Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I had a pretty good idea about some of this. At first I couldn't figure out what was going on because I knew things about these people, but I finally figured it out. Thank you for clarifying. πŸ˜‰

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Not sure how much is fact.. fascinating nonetheless 😁

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

β€œThings will start to make sense”…..seems legit to me!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sad that there are so few good guys :(.
It's all really sad.

IΒ΄m still not sure about Flynn .

KEK

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ThQ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting.

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

Aerial's posts are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯!
So much good substance from his tweets. He doesn't hold back sharing his intel and the best part about it is everything doesn't have to be CRYPTIC! 😎πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I like his posts too but what did he say about the QFS and Revaluation? I Just started following him.

(1) Show this thread

Good Intel.Cool Dude!
Thank you for putting this on Anon Up.