Well folks we are in good company!

Dan Scavino just got sent to his room on X too!

Who is next Elon?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Did Dan tell us to run and hide October 13th because of the day of terrorist? If he did then I don’t trust him any longer because we are Americans and we don’t run and hide!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Sorry Idk what you mean hun?

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Must have been temporary because he still comes up on X for me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

🤷‍♀️Idk hun if they let him back on or not. He posted that he was not allowed to tweet anymore about 2 hrs ago and his last post I see on X was about 4 hrs ago,

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fuck TwatX...nothing's changed.

Big accounts were let back on while small accounts keep getting permanent suspensions.

It's not even Elon, obviously a clone or double.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Nana doesn't know the purpose but I am sure there is one good or bad only time will tell.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Never let me back on. But the biggies are even monetized on there now. All a big scam.

(2) Show this thread