And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

You guys this is a huge deal for me! My dad just sent me this video! My parents are paying attention! You have no idea how cool it is for me to see my parents go from teasing me about my 'conspiracy theories' to them sharing things like this with me! 🀍

https://youtu.be/AimrNq6hQUQ?feature=shared

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Congratulations. I’m 61 my parents 80 and 82 won’t speak to me. Congrats. I know how huge this is. Praise the lord!!!!!

I'm so sorry they won't speak to you that is so sad 😞, I understand to a degree, I will pray they do before the end. My father's mother recently passed and they had been butting heads over her voting Democrat and buying into the fear and lies. I think that was a waking up moment for him to start hearing me out more where he had previously waved some of it off.

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

They hate trump so bad, unhealthy bad. They truly think Hillary will save the world. Then, because I wouldn’t get vax.. not allowed. I will β€œkill” them by not being vaxed. So sad. My dad, at 82, admin over local cemetery. To date, I’ve posted this before, zero. 0. None buried with certificate of β€œCovid”. But yes..22 out of 28 in 2022 heart attack, stroke, blood clot.. all 65 years and young. Truth. He has seen it and hates me for being right. My mom, she is Satan. She really is. Same parents that waited til I was 59 to tell me I had a sister…. On top this stuff…I wasn’t tooo good for about six months..much better now!! Take β€˜em all down!!!
Hope you have a fantastic day!! My daughter gets married Saturday! She refused to invite my parents! She gets it!!! Private ceremony state park! Family, real family…is everything! Have a blessed day!!!!

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

How sad :( I'm sorry it took so long to find out you have more family too. I'm praying for you and your kiddos. It's you and your kids that are the generational trauma chain breakers for the family and it's you that became the light in your line. I think it's pretty awesome we get to interact! It's an absolute honor to know a such strong parent! Congratulations and a happy blessed life for your daughter's wedding too! πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread