You guys this is a huge deal for me! My dad just sent me this video! My parents are paying attention! You have no idea how cool it is for me to see my parents go from teasing me about my 'conspiracy theories' to them sharing things like this with me! 🤍

https://youtu.be/AimrNq6hQUQ?feature=shared

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Good for you and them!!!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response All Right to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Congratulations Serah! People are waking up (slower than we would like but there are people just waking). I speak from experience., my Obama loving sister is now awake! She was the last person I thought would ever wake up! Praying for all of our loved ones who still slumber wake up sooner rather than later.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen, still some in my fam I'm praying start waking up too 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

My aunt, who got both jabs and wanted to help my grandparents less has finally woken up! She now regrets her mistake in trying to cut us off!

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Awww yay that's wonderful the family is coming back together 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

This is awesome Serah!
Decades of being made fun of melt away into joy and happiness as we are joined by family and friends on the path.

YES!!! 🙌🤍

(1) Show this thread

Praise YHWH🙌🏻

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

It's incredible to hear this, and congratulations! Three of my sisters and my mom are still blind. Thank goodness my daughters and their spouses have seen the LIGHT!

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

I'm very excited to see my parents curious about my thoughts on things like this now. My dad is proud I'm paying attention. I will pray that your sisters and mom start seeing the truth too. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Congratulations. I’m 61 my parents 80 and 82 won’t speak to me. Congrats. I know how huge this is. Praise the lord!!!!!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

I'm so sorry they won't speak to you that is so sad 😞, I understand to a degree, I will pray they do before the end. My father's mother recently passed and they had been butting heads over her voting Democrat and buying into the fear and lies. I think that was a waking up moment for him to start hearing me out more where he had previously waved some of it off.

(1) Show this thread