Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Thank you. I needed to see this. I've been losing sight of our goal. I went from "wanting to unite and love humanity to create our future" to "let's destroy our enemies as brutally and horrifically as possible. Let's do to them what they've done to our kids and then let's laugh at their suffering". The latter perspective is the wrong one to hold and I've been becoming everything I hate. And I only seem to get hallmark Platitudes from those around me. Bless them for trying but it doesn't help me turn towards love. But videos like this do.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless this woman and the two men who made sure she made it safely across both streets.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

❤️ MAKE THIS CONTAGIOUS ‼️

GODS GLORIOUS LOVE FAITH AND COMPASSION IN HUMANITY

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God’s love is in every heart.

Boys raised right ❤️

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Love of life as it should be