#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Life Belong To God Jesus 🦌/ C Am Comprehending Jesus 👁/ Clean It Up Wagie 🐕/ Jr Is Riding The Pale Horse 🐎/ I Am Needing To Apologize To Real Heir / Aquarian New Age🏺♒/ I Run Cabal Down K 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️/ The Lady On The Path Said Courage💪/ Do I Feel Lucky Q Yes I Do ❤/ Isreal Were Aliens👽/ Consciousness Creates Matter ✨/ Hidden Universal Barcode / Saints Row ⚜/ Hate Strife And Division 😓/ See Babylon Be Destroyed 🪃💥/ Update Now / Im Listening The Myk Hyn 🐲👂/ Decode I Broke The Gematria Code 🥳/ Ask And You Shall Receive✨/ Surrender Now Q Im Back / I Wont Give Up On Us❤/ The Second Coming Is A Holy Couple 👫/ I Am Here To Free The People ⛓🪓/ Can You Figure It Out / Love Is The Only Way💖/ Needing Do The Right Thing🔥/ Whoa Shes The One🤯/ We Reached The Finish Line🏆/ I Am The Universal Code 🀄/ Start Your Engines 🚀
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=youre%20missing%20out
230-032
1380-0831
1360-0631
TS 18:02 - 6:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

What’s LDR???