Only people mentioned by @Mihaicreanga635 in this post can reply

In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication

Good idea with the URL string....

😓

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

Is that all? If they are only linked to that amount 50K. Ask, who provided that amount. Now, think about the amount of babies that didn't get into the calculation. Sick fooks, they are. Remember her parents and grandparents taught her satantic sacrifice at a early age. Sick, Sick fooks.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Anon Omous to his Publication

"Is that all?" Omg, you pulled the thought and words right out of my mouth! The knower knows and this figure is minuscule to the actuality!

A question for those who don't yet quite get it... If YOU were linked to one missing child, what would be your consequence? With that answer in mind, does it not beg the question of how anyone could be linked to (at least) 50 THOUSAND missing children? How is this b!tch still revered as a worthy and wholesome overseer?#wakeUp!!!

(1) Show this thread

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

She hasn't been seen since March 2020 except for the Christmas speech, which could be CGI. Where has she been the rest of the time.

This is a pic of Prince Charles' only appearance, but then this double is far worse than Bidan. It doesn't look or sound anything like the old Prince Charles on the right.

Where is everybody? Hmm.

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

In response Jim McG to his Publication

Royal filth....

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Sounds a bit low to me...

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

fucrs aint breathing no more 🎯🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳