Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So all this EVIL is happening under Trump? Why?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

It is very hard to understand but it really did have to be this way. If the military had taken over after the 2020 election and before Biden took office America was still too divided. There would have been a never ending civil war. It would have looked like a third world dictator take over.

As we can well see just even from the vaxx, you can not tell ppl, you can not convince them of anything. People have to see it and decide it for themselves.

When they gamed this out literally for decades, we would have lost this battle if we went into civil war.

We can't force people to see and understand they have to decide with their free will and see for themselves, & it is hard to comprehend for most just how compromised our whole planet was.

Add to that, the Law of War Manuals, and this needed to be done the legal way if at all possible.

That is my understanding, just my opinion.

I am a proud adorable deplorable. Seeking Truth. Journied the rabbitholes. Mulitple FB jailed preaching the Truth. God first above all.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

It HAD ro be this way...people wpuld not wake up when they knew about thechild trafficking. They certainly didnt wake up during covid until now...yes people are dying it is awful. This is war called collateral damage. It sucks but it would have been many more if it wasnt played out this way. Think about if Killary got in.

(4) Show this thread