AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

#SaveTheChildren WHY WE FIGHT!

i'm a loving patient understanding an kind human but if I ever came across someone in the act of this or that they've done it it would take everything out of me not to become horrifically violent on them...God help these babies me and that person

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SusanPeltier_Mickie in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Susan Peltier to her Publication

Learning the delicate balance between bloody friqqin Rage/Vengence and Tears has been the hardest part of this nitemare for me. Could not stop crying for 5 months. You folks have made me stronger so I can keep fighting for them! TY all. #SaveTheChildren

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

yes went months couldn't sleep crying knowing the horrendos things they had done to these precious babies, girls boys, all .....prayed so much giving it to my Lord Almighty only way I was able to get a little bit of peace, so Grateful for Trump & All for rescuing so many just wish this evil could be erradicated once for all

(1) Show this thread