Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

i'm a loving patient understanding an kind human but if I ever came across someone in the act of this or that they've done it it would take everything out of me not to become horrifically violent on them...God help these babies me and that person

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Susan Peltier to her Publication

Learning the delicate balance between bloody friqqin Rage/Vengence and Tears has been the hardest part of this nitemare for me. Could not stop crying for 5 months. You folks have made me stronger so I can keep fighting for them! TY all. #SaveTheChildren

(1) Show this thread

Time for public executions. Hanging will do but if you want firing squads thats Ok. No lethal injections for them. Electrocution in the chair would surfice but nothing less. These people who did this to children are getting off light with any of the above mention methods.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Hate to disagree pard--the only correct solution is public gasoline n matches IMHO.

(1) Show this thread

Please Lord expell the evil from this world.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

our President Trump the only President that has stepped up to address thos huge issue and is rescuing the children. God bless Trump and all of his team who are fighting for our children and the world. this is much bigger than just the USA