Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so Nana got sent to my room but@VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

That has occurred to me as well. The rumors are the FBI are going to go after MAGAs.
Nana is still not convinced that there wont be law suits against twitter as well for what they did to us.
I never make any money off any of this and neither do many that got booted so perhaps they need ppl that don't, who knows?

There are so many what ifs....😁 I just figure it will be what it is supposed to be.πŸ™πŸ’œ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the rumors about this creeps me out.
im sure they are on here.

(1) Show this thread