Ok so Nana got sent to my room but@VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this one๐Ÿ˜€

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I got booted from โ€œxโ€ two days ago. Did the appeal, so I should hear in 3 to 5 days. I also asked what I did to get booted. No response yet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Same here.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

They havenโ€™t even let me back on from 2020! Guess thatโ€™s a blessing!

(2) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! โ€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

(1) Show this thread