Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Trust the Plan
…Q

The Clock is Ticking
It Will Be Sooner Than You Expect!
From Truth to Power.
It had to be this way, Patriots.
Your role is only beginning.
Are you ready to finish what we started?
…JFK’s Secrets on Telegram

The Q Project Has Just Started !

Cabal Planned 5G Attack on Wed. 4 Oct. and Wed. 11 Oct. stating "Turn Off Your Phones, TVs and WiFi Devices."
👆
These EBS broadcasts were NOT to be confused with an Emergency Alert System (EAS) Activation that was expected at any time. A new 5,000+ army of Star Link Satellites was already in place to take over Mainstream Media Satellites (and the FEMA EBS broadcasts). On this Star Link System the EAS will broadcast the Global Alliance’s takedown of the Cabal, showing arrests and Tribunals of Global Elites charged with Crimes Against Humanity. The documentaries have been made in 55 languages and 600 dialects and will be shown on all channels on the Planet.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

My husbands android got a presidential alert, while my i-phone got an EBS alert. WHY the difference?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

Lynn, have been asking about that all day, the picture gives you explanation, from SGAnon...

Are white hats controlling EBS? YES!
Is it a TEST that will be held on the 4th? YES!
When is the Q-34 EAS? Only Q-team knows that answer...

Random thoughts today about the FEMA USA EAS:

14:20 EST - START.
14:50 EST - END.

1+4+2+0 = 7
1+4+5+0 = 10
10+7 = ?

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

(1) Show this thread

Been soft footing info like BOOM< BOOM< BOOM< to my fam for decades, so they don't lose their shit.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

But they will anyway….well, at least I think mine will.

(1) Show this thread

These jerkberts are gonna shit themselves, and I still want them to stay the fk away from me after they find out.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

It wasn’t the exact words, just a verification that what’s coming can’t be stopped