Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so Nana got sent to my room but@VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

i went just a few hrs after you did nana. they didnt tell me either, once again. We is not the cool kids i guess haha

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

So did Kris I think.