🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

AU is Fields Of Gold. Have a magnificent day.

https://youtu.be/KLVq0IAzh1A?si=ZJFDUTtYzHc-j1bI

Yes, it is, and...
Somehow this song escaped my awareness, until I heard Eve Cassidy's cover of it, several years ago, which I love, like no other song I've ever heard, before or since.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8id4QZlOxPM

Fields Of Gold (2023 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Blix StreetFields Of Gold (2023 Remaster) · Eva CassidySongbird℗ 2023 Licensed by Blix Street Records, Inc. from Barbara and Hugh Cass...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I’m whipping up breakfast and getting my son off to pottery class but will give it a listen. Thank you!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Pottery class... lucky son!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

🤍she has the most beautiful voice.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Indeed, she has! :)

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I have the CD and the entire thing is beautiful. I believe she died of breast cancer. Thank you for posting it for others to enjoy.❤️

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Yes. I've posted it, before - way back when I was on Twitter, I think, or maybe here at AU - for that exact reason; so others can enjoy it, hopefully, as much as I do. This song is very much a part of me, for many reasons. I love sitting quietly, immersing myself in the vibe! It takes me to beautiful parts of myself, if that makes any sense, at all.

(1) Show this thread