Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

WE ARE THE GOLDEN MEMERS

It's All About SOL

OUR TRUE FAMILY
“The Bond that Links your True Family is not one of Blood, but of Respect and Joy in Each Other's Life. Rarely do Members of one Family Grow Up under the Same Roof.”
― Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Fortunately, it’s happy work. I stole this meme from@KristinMorgan

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

The Golden Age is upon us!!! AU = GOLDEN WARRIORS for TRUTH and TRANSPARENCY!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Thanks JFK Fan we all are Gold that's for sure!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Thank YOU!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

It sure is Fan...Indeed... Gold = UA = Family. Best Gold in all the lands..😘

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Fields of gold 114

In response Ange Love to her Publication

BINGO

Notice that 114 pop up in your travels.

(1) Show this thread

Now this song will be stuck in my head all day. Thanks 😂

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Sorry? lol

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes, it is, and...
Somehow this song escaped my awareness, until I heard Eve Cassidy's cover of it, several years ago, which I love, like no other song I've ever heard, before or since.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8id4QZlOxPM

Fields Of Gold (2023 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Blix StreetFields Of Gold (2023 Remaster) · Eva CassidySongbird℗ 2023 Licensed by Blix Street Records, Inc. from Barbara and Hugh Cass...

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

🤍she has the most beautiful voice.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I’m whipping up breakfast and getting my son off to pottery class but will give it a listen. Thank you!

(3) Show this thread

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I’m feelin it.

(1) Show this thread