BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Let’s manifest this AU fam, for SOH…💫

Do we really want that lame pedo prick to be JFK jr underneath?

Biden has been terrible for the country, for the world. Why would we want it to be JFK jr in disguise!

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JazzyJoly in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Because VK (who's in the know) has dropped it that he (Jr) has been under the mask, and as well as other H-wood actors playing for the Q-mil jolt show to reveal the corruption on the democrats. Biden is no longer the pedo, but a WH actor(s), patriot(s) under a mask. I know it's hard to see thru it, but many have been seeing that it's all for the normies, not for anons already have connected the dots. Patriots are in FULL control of the liberation & restoring our great land/world back to her divine kingdom-rtning soon to her Garden of Eden.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

But wouldn't it be nicer to have JFK jr under the mask of someone who's done good things, Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, even Matt Gaetz.

Rather than him be under the mask of Biden. FFS. People are suffering physically, emotionally and financially cos of the shit Biden (whoever he may be) has done.

Anyway, just my two cents.

(1) Show this thread