Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

👏That would be so brilliant

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Jr. 🤗
Touch your nose if you are playing a biden part😂😂

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Do we really want that lame pedo prick to be JFK jr underneath?

Biden has been terrible for the country, for the world. Why would we want it to be JFK jr in disguise!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Because VK (who's in the know) has dropped it that he (Jr) has been under the mask, and as well as other H-wood actors playing for the Q-mil jolt show to reveal the corruption on the democrats. Biden is no longer the pedo, but a WH actor(s), patriot(s) under a mask. I know it's hard to see thru it, but many have been seeing that it's all for the normies, not for anons already have connected the dots. Patriots are in FULL control of the liberation & restoring our great land/world back to her divine kingdom-rtning soon to her Garden of Eden.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I’m good with either of the two ☝️ or Q+ or better yet, VIP, who needs to finally be revealing the truth for the American 🇺🇸 that he has been in hiding/protected by the Q mil/GFL, since the 60s.

No...

(1) Show this thread