Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I joined Twitter in 2008 but never posted until 2011. After that first post it took me until 2012 to post like 30 times. I finally followed some seemingly small accounts that thought like me. They are now huge, one passed (RIP Real Dirty 🙏.) I had a great online fam for about 8 years!

I saw a post somewhere that referenced Anon Up. I joined because I wanted to be with like minded people. This platform is wonderful. It's not as fast paced as X, which I liked, but it's not catty and full of assholes which I would engage with on Twitter.

Anon Up is like a "Peaceful Easy Feeling" without drama, and we get some good intel sharing along the way.

Love, love😍

I'm the opposite as far as my online presence, but understand. I even have channels on YouTube the creators have now passed on I watched for years.

There will never be another time like this...millions connected to no more than text and a profile avatar yet "connected" nonetheless.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it