I joined Twitter in 2008 but never posted until 2011. After that first post it took me until 2012 to post like 30 times. I finally followed some seemingly small accounts that thought like me. They are now huge, one passed (RIP Real Dirty 🙏.) I had a great online fam for about 8 years!

I saw a post somewhere that referenced Anon Up. I joined because I wanted to be with like minded people. This platform is wonderful. It's not as fast paced as X, which I liked, but it's not catty and full of assholes which I would engage with on Twitter.

Anon Up is like a "Peaceful Easy Feeling" without drama, and we get some good intel sharing along the way.

Love, love😍

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I'm the opposite as far as my online presence, but understand. I even have channels on YouTube the creators have now passed on I watched for years.

There will never be another time like this...millions connected to no more than text and a profile avatar yet "connected" nonetheless.

MAGA 💯🐸WWG1WGA🐸 💯ARIZONA🌵HIGH DESERT🌵🌴

'Exactly! 🥰
AU is my go to site if I need to feel positive vibes and genuine love..
And to get away from the garbage on X, the judgmental folks on Gab, and the newest trolls on Truth..
AU ROCKS!

🐸👊♥️👊💯

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Best vibes in town😊