Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

big draws all went running to x

some don't post any more and some do rarely, or people repost from x

no paychecks on au, but pay from x

what is that all about?

why is x the battlefield?

cuz half are bots at least on x

they were never really purged

x needs castor oil

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

In 2008 when I first started on social media, I tried twatter.

Did so for about a year/18 months... watched George Takei start as a light hearted comedian, then as he gained 2million followers, turn into a bitter, propagandist for the left.

I used twatter mainly for links to useful graphic web sites. I was also on factckeckbook as that is where family, friends and the military spouse groups were.

Eventually, I just stopped using twatter, just could not see the point, and, it was, by 2010, being populated by characters like Takei... I dealt with enough assholes in person, without having them invade my private life.

So, whereas I may still have an account, I can no longer access it - it has probably been hijacked by a paid propagandist.

I continue my fight on the factcheckbook battleground.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

same story here - I was kicked off of Twitter for over a year got back on and kicked off again - I really could care less - not buying the Elon is a good guy thing - open to having my mind changed - but...spidey senses say look out - I love AU it is by far the best platform IMHO

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I think Elon is either
2 separate people, (clones) trotted out to test the waters

2 A deeply bi polar or MK Ultra'd individual - whose mother is his handler, there to wake more normies.

haha - so I am with you and do not trust him - just sayin

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it