Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

big draws all went running to x

some don't post any more and some do rarely, or people repost from x

no paychecks on au, but pay from x

what is that all about?

why is x the battlefield?

cuz half are bots at least on x

they were never really purged

x needs castor oil

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

In 2008 when I first started on social media, I tried twatter.

Did so for about a year/18 months... watched George Takei start as a light hearted comedian, then as he gained 2million followers, turn into a bitter, propagandist for the left.

I used twatter mainly for links to useful graphic web sites. I was also on factckeckbook as that is where family, friends and the military spouse groups were.

Eventually, I just stopped using twatter, just could not see the point, and, it was, by 2010, being populated by characters like Takei... I dealt with enough assholes in person, without having them invade my private life.

So, whereas I may still have an account, I can no longer access it - it has probably been hijacked by a paid propagandist.

I continue my fight on the factcheckbook battleground.

same story here - I was kicked off of Twitter for over a year got back on and kicked off again - I really could care less - not buying the Elon is a good guy thing - open to having my mind changed - but...spidey senses say look out - I love AU it is by far the best platform IMHO

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

You don't trust Captain Chip Head? The nerve...😉

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I think Elon is either
2 separate people, (clones) trotted out to test the waters

2 A deeply bi polar or MK Ultra'd individual - whose mother is his handler, there to wake more normies.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

haha - so I am with you and do not trust him - just sayin

(1) Show this thread