Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Trump wouldn't be using an umbrella with the Presidential Seal and making sure that the seal is displayed while talking to reporters if he wasn't still the president and CIC.

Comms.

He had to leave the spotlight for a while and lay low to avert a potential civil war, which is what the Deep State wanted.

Notice, though, how he is everywhere again.

We're close.

Trump has been right about everything.

It had to be this way.

The best is yet to come.

📽🎬🍿

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I wish you were right Mike, but I have major doubts. It’s been said “it had to be this way” to make people see the corruption, but the people I know that hate Trump, still hate Trump, and still stand behind their vote for Biden. MSM hasn’t changed their opinion…..they still hate Trump. I just don’t see the “had to be this way”, What really has happened? The people that know the truth still know the truth and our opinion hasn’t changed.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I’m going to keep hoping and praying that you are right Mike, but I am more skeptical than ever.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @buffaloalum in this post can reply

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Hope and prayer are key ingredients to get what you want out of life.