I Love This!

This brother makes many fun videos with his brother who has Downs syndrome. Their closeness is so beautiful to see. 💗 💗 💗 💗

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

💗!!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Wonder how Med Beds can/will treat this. I know a family of brothers, one of which will shock his tribe if such a healing happens.

Never saw such a look of love from one person to another - this youngest of three brothers, to his mother. Was seeing God, just saying, from both of them, witnessing this moment interchange.

Thank you!

♥️

❤️‍🔥💯🎯🫶🏻🌹 Beautiful 🎶❤️‍🔥🎯🌹

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

It is beautiful been watching them for awhile such love warms my heart ❤️🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

🔶Thank You for the Smiles🔶

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

You're welcome!! 💗💗💗💗

(1) Show this thread

Oh I love their little videos. I think this is one of their best yet!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Outstanding! There is NOTHING like open heart LOVE!! The older brother has a marvelous crown waiting for him....

If people only knew why God sends individuals with 'Downs' to Earth.... there would be a "lot of tears of gratitude and joy" goin' on!!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

💗💗💗💗💗💗

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I had a sister with Downs, I miss her SO much! This made me smile and laugh and I just LOVE it. Precious :)

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Oh my dear, God Bless You! I'm so grateful and happy this made you smile and think of your precious sister!

💗💗💗💗💗💗

(1) Show this thread