The mob will keep cheering Big Tech’s draconian measures to restrict ”other people’s” freedoms until it starts affecting their own.

At the end of the story the villagers storm the castle ... the monster kills Dr Frankenstein.

When the dragon outgrows it’s cage
the People RISE UP & Tyranny’s LAID LOW.

Creation always Overthrows it’s Creator.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Trump will OWN Twitter before then.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

As if they'll be around in 2024.

“Creation always Overthrows it’s Creator” NOPE, you are wrong.

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

Twitter is a ghetto for narrow minded racists.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

That's ok - Twitter won't be around too much longer.

Twitter needs to be destroyed.