who has the authority to call themselves a prophet?
if someone has a message, share it
if it is true, we will know
then the truth will be your honor
-not a proclamation of yourself
Only God knows all, to determine what prophets
He will choose
Too many charletons today!

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Don't know if Visionaries that receive messages from St. Michael, Mother Mary, and Jesus would count as prophets... but here's a link for you, go nuts...
https://www.privaterevelation.org/messengers

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

😂 i haven't clicked on it yet, but yeah, i got a feeling about this one!

💕Over the years there have been many prophecies and warnings that have been given to the world from approved mystics and Marian apparition sites throughout the world, that speak about chastisement and other events that even include a third world war. As disturbing as these warnings can be, there have already been many prophecies that have come to be, with great precision and accuracy, showing that heaven does indeed speak to us in these ways. Author of REVELATIONS: The Hidden Secret Messages and Prophecies of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Xavier Reyes-Ayral joins us for a fascinating and challenging conversation regarding the days we are living in and what we have been told we may experience if we do not turn back to God and do it soon. 🙏

not trying to be a jerk or mean or anything, but those things are all written in the Bible already.
Plus, the Lucuferians know the plan cuz they planned it, so they're just telegraphing what their plan is and calling it prophecy.
both of these things can be used to trick people that false prophets are legit when they're not.
Jesus said beware of falsr prophets and also that HE is the truth.

I understand where you are coming from... but consider several things, 1. many of these apparition messages came from very sweet and holy children (for Example Fatima where The Virgin Mary predicted the Catholic Church would fall into schism due to an infiltration of Satan into the Vatican - she also told the children these things would come to pass at the time Russia would invade Ukraine) - many who scoffed at these messages - but then she told the children God would allow a miracle so that they would believe on Oct. 13th 1917... and almost 100,000 people comprised of believers, nonbelievers, journalists, & atheists witnessed the Miracle of the Sun that day... 2. also consider some of them are confirmed Stigmatists (maybe you remember the Stigmata Movie a few years ago) which means they are very holy devote people that bear the actual bleeding wounds of Christ in their hands and feet - Saint Padre Pio is an example of a very famous Stigmatia... things to take seriously into account.

I bever saw,that movie but i know what stigmata is.
How come it's only Catholics who see these specific kinds of signs and wonders?

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Great question, but most reject the answer... 1. The Catholic Church IS the one true church established by Christ... 2. Here we truly have the Body Blood Soul & Divinity of Jesus in the Eucharist - a requirement to salvation By Christ in Scripture (no where else can you receive this Grace... ONLY in the Catholic Mass) 3. in the End Times the Church follows into it’s crucifixion at the hands of Satan (Satan went after the Catholic Church & Leaders BECAUSE he knows its the true church)… finally, at the point the mass is changed & the Eucharist is NO LONGER consecrated as the Body, Blood, Soul, & Divinity of Christ)... we will be at the time of the Warning. I say this to you because you asked, & you are very kind… I expect you to reject all of this at this time, but I pray it will be in the back of your mind when the time comes. (Note: I personally don't think only Catholics are saved… but I do know the Catholic church is indeed the one true church started by Christ Through Peter)

thank you. i appreciate that. it's a good explanation.
although, Lutherans and all other protestant denominations take communion.
my catholic friends and relatives usually didn't get any wine, only the preist did, but in the old days I'd seen them dip the wafer in it sometimes.
why aren't catholics allowed to drink the wine?

(1) Show this thread