who has the authority to call themselves a prophet?
if someone has a message, share it
if it is true, we will know
then the truth will be your honor
-not a proclamation of yourself
Only God knows all, to determine what prophets
He will choose
Too many charletons today!

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Don't know if Visionaries that receive messages from St. Michael, Mother Mary, and Jesus would count as prophets... but here's a link for you, go nuts...
https://www.privaterevelation.org/messengers

😂 i haven't clicked on it yet, but yeah, i got a feeling about this one!

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

There are about a dozen or so well recognized visionaries receiving messages (and several youtube channels that attempt to summarize the messages - however you are right there are also many youtube channels that are false and evil and meant to confuse and discourage believers) The two channels I believe are fairly accurate to the actual posted messages are SONS OF GOD and MOTHER and REFUGE OF THE END TIMES on youtube. Here is an example (worth your 10 minute time just to get a taste of the messages): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8kQQRGOGw

Jesus reveals to John Leary, Immediately After this event you will see me Coming on The clouds - YouTube

#sonsofgod #visionary #catholic #jesus #luzdemaria #emmitsburg Follow this link to chat us on Twitter.link to twitter: https://x.com/edmondd00317843?s=21&t=...

💕Over the years there have been many prophecies and warnings that have been given to the world from approved mystics and Marian apparition sites throughout the world, that speak about chastisement and other events that even include a third world war. As disturbing as these warnings can be, there have already been many prophecies that have come to be, with great precision and accuracy, showing that heaven does indeed speak to us in these ways. Author of REVELATIONS: The Hidden Secret Messages and Prophecies of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Xavier Reyes-Ayral joins us for a fascinating and challenging conversation regarding the days we are living in and what we have been told we may experience if we do not turn back to God and do it soon. 🙏

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

not trying to be a jerk or mean or anything, but those things are all written in the Bible already.
Plus, the Lucuferians know the plan cuz they planned it, so they're just telegraphing what their plan is and calling it prophecy.
both of these things can be used to trick people that false prophets are legit when they're not.
Jesus said beware of falsr prophets and also that HE is the truth.

(1) Show this thread