Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Thank you, I really needed this.
The Catholic church is evil, was evil at its inception, and was NOT EVER Jesus's church.
That, and...
Paul was a false apostle.
He lied. Constantine lied.
They faked being followers of Christ.
13 books of the New Testament are attributed to Paul, the Liar.
These are the ones used by non-Christians to discredit Christianity.
And I won't say anything about Trump because I'm not sure... but the vax promotion really bothers me. RFK is prochoice + anti 2A. Meanwhile the world marches on to the digital dollar, social credit system, chemtrails and MANUFACTURED food shortages.
Why is the NWO still going?
I'm dismayed that I can't even say things HERE without putting someone's panties in a twist.
We're supposed to brainstorm together!!!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

well - that and - expensive lobby groups are paying big bucks to shut you up........... especially if you say something against "their product"...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

With every day it gets harder and harder. Instead of my heart aching less, it aches more feeling so isolated unless I am on here. I truly pray for this split world to be over soon.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Same… my heart aches nonstop, I am COMPLETELY alone, I just pray that the Lord will give me strength, comfort and peace. I never in my life felt so alone and broken.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Even by your "own side"

Fam is everything unless you are not welcome in cause you do not make yourself a clone

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

A- freakin - men

(1) Show this thread