Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lauren M Bradley

Update on my knee. Healing well. Very painful still and now it's itchy. Bearing about 50% weight but still sharp pain when walking (limping). Stitches out soon. Grateful for all the prayers, mi familia 🙏🥰💗

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Oh my ---looks painful - feel better and prayers for HEALING ! ......

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hate the itch when things heal. I hope you feel better soon. I would be putting colloidal silver cream on that or cbd 2000 cream. Feel better soon. I hear through the grapevine that Anon Island or Mountain is going to have a kickball tournament. We need you in tiptop shape 😜. You're off the hook with surfing lessons. I'm thinking General Flynn might volunteer for that 🏄‍♂️.
Sending love.

Oh my 🥰

🙏💕🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Looking good. Good and painful. On the downslope now hopefully. 💖🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless and Keep healing well!!! 💫

Just waiting for the credits to roll

Is this replacement or surgery? Looks good though, painful I'm sure.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Just hardware removal. Will prob have replacement next. 😖

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for continued healing fren. 🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏💗

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Prayers for You, dear Lauren. I hope it heals quickly and the pain goes away.
🙏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Ouch! Looks like it's healing well, that's' a good thing! Nice knee btw! ;)

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

They say itching means it’s healing ❤️‍🩹

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Itching means healing! Yay...that is a gnarly scar. You need a good shark attack story to go with it!😉 Continued prayers for healing!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Looks extremely painful. Sending healing vibes your way 🙏

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Wow, I'm glad it's getting better