Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

There are several articles on 'remineralizing' on his site. Use the search bar.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/nutrition-greats/weston-a-price-dds/#gsc.tab=0

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

💥💗

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Unable to play this video (says browser won't support). 😩 What is subject matter being discussed so I can try finding it elsewhere?
I'm very curious! I love her advice!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

TEETH AND BONES

healthcare info

a lot of it is on taking care of teeth

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thanks for sharing this with us! I love her -- she always has such great info. Had not seen this one before. Wow...

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

yes, this was a good one, agree!

(1) Show this thread