Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

just keeps getting better and better 🤓

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Really makes you wonder. False Flags were created. People did still get hurt.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Or did they? GhostEzra has said many we think R ded R alive n vice vs. I seen numerous folks that were at multiple events, a boy who died in 3 diff events around the world in FFs--majic. Jus sayin...

(1) Show this thread

What does Andrew Pollack have to say? Is his daughter alive?

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

They both need to be executed on TV.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

My first thought--then I consider almost any child (ie Gretta) they use for propaganda may have been the victum of satanic ritual abuse, rape, constant lifelong trama, torture, threats to self n family, etc and I wonder how do they escape? Go to the fbi--shit, might as well go to flipper for help. No answers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Everything is a lie

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

I always thought this David Hogg looked too old to be 18 when Parkland happened.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

most pictures of adam that I see, his head looks too narrow to be David. But they sure as heck could be test tube brothers.

(4) Show this thread