1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

wow this is news to me. i live here..will have to read this article

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

And give us a clue as to what might be in the area perhaps that may cause all this? Perhaps a business plant or industry?

right now they are say nitrates..
alot of farming in that area...
so contaminated wells i would think...
dont know about river water..or industries in the area..
wasnt on our news today..hmmmm.

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Ă—

Nitrates in my well (Saskatchewan) are 440ppm. It's cancer causing at 120ppm. Soooo many people in this area drink and cook with this water. Heating it concentrates PPM even more. Only way to drop the nitrate out is an electroshock system which will cost more than what I paid for my property to install. We do NOT drink this water.

But my animals have to.

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

sorry for you and the animals.

(1) Show this thread

there ya go.
just cause the wells didnt reach what "they" considered safe doesnt mean it didnt cause harm...
farm animals have to drink the water...
humans drink it...
so sad.
this isnt over.

(1) Show this thread

Could it be a fabricated story just to alarm people?

no..talked to hubby...
he said he saw article in sundays paper...i didnt see it..

(1) Show this thread