Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

on google maps look up county road B in west concord mn. nothing there...two rivers one north and one south

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Lots of farms

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

what connects those rivers, anything big industry wise possibly? I do not have the time to research, it was just a thought though!

(2) Show this thread

well read the article...holy cow...those poor people. dont believe the county was never alerted..or the state...
just because the water,,,,it didnt meet the standards..didnt mean it didnt cause problems...
oh my god...those poor people....well they cant be the only ones affected...watch more people will come forward.
this is sad.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

It is very sad!!! God Bless the People! (I think I need a new meme for this phrase!) I feel like I will be saying it a lot more now!

(1) Show this thread

wow this is news to me. i live here..will have to read this article

And give us a clue as to what might be in the area perhaps that may cause all this? Perhaps a business plant or industry?

(1) Show this thread