Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Gen Flynn said no plan. No military involvement.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

What else could he say? Oh yeah, there's a plan and it's this and that...he can't say anything else but no, there's no plan.

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

seriously? If you don't believe there is an intricate plan being played out, you are a moron. so much military info out there, do you think they can just spell it out?

Gosh... that's not a very nice comment. I'm struggling with this interview. The whole interview. I've never known GenFlynn to be a liar.

In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

He isnt lying. He said he hasnt talked to "president" Trump since January 6, because that is when his term officially ended. He said there is no set plan, because it is always changing with the goal being the same no matter what. and he gave a huge clue when he said to "not concede" that bottle of wine. look at the background. he has fatigues on under his RED shirt. so many clues.